MICROBLADING MANUAL TECHNIQUE GROUP TRAININGPrevious Next
Full 2 Day Program. Certification and kit are included, practice models and lunches are provided.
Master - Instructor: Anna
Founder of Mallyna® Lash and Brow
SNHD Licensed and Approved Permanent Makeup Artist.
Permanent Makeup & Microblading Expert.
Certified Phi Brows Artist.
International Lash and Brow Trainer.
- Professional Kit
- Small groups
- Hands-on training
- Certificate of Attendance
- Continuous support
- Manual technique introduction
- Skin structure
- Pigment selection
- Pigment types and ingredients
- Microblading tools and selection
- Safety and sanitation review
- Color theory
- Natural face measurement
- Symmetry and Shape drawing
- Old PMU correction
- Client consultation
- Treatment Room preparation
- Consent forms and liability release documents
- Hair Stroke Technique Pattern
- Shading technique and ombré brows
- Depthless and right pressure
- Working on latex skin
- Working on latex and shadowing a live model demonstration.
- Client Assessment
- Business of Microblading
- Photography For Eyebrow Artist
- 90 Days Mentorship program
At the end of your 2 days training, you will receive Certificate of Attendance.
PROFESSIONAL KIT:(Included) As part of the kit you are going to receive all the materials that are necessary for work and practice.
*Due to high demand and limited spots availability training deposits are not refundable. A minimum of 15 days notice prior to event start date must be provided for us to reapply your deposit to another class of your choice.
MALLYNA® LASH & BROW LOUNGE
Las Vegas, 89148