‼️Remember that speeding up your total time shouldn’t decrease your quality of work!‼️
- Work with a quick dry glue. If you change your 2-3 second glue to a 1 second glue, you can cut you extension time down by 30-40 minutes.
- 📍2) Use a humidifier. This will also cut down the time needed for drying and allow you to place lashes more quicker.
- Prepare your tools before the procedure and place them on a station next to you. This will eliminate additional time being used during your appointment to get up and retrieve them.
- Keep your materials close to you. Placing lashes and glue next to you will also save time. Using lash plates and glue rings are a great idea to save your time.
- Practice every day!! If you don’t have a client use a model. Practicing as much as possible will allow you to become faster and eventually be able to take more clients on in a single day.